Learning Power: South Dakota Online AP courses are available online at the South Dakota Virtual School on a first-come, first-serve basis.
View student testimonies
Just the basics
- Courses are offered free of charge.
- Schools provide textbooks per local policies.
- Courses are rigorous. Students need to be properly prepared.
- Students must have the permission of their school to participate.
- Courses are taught by qualified instructors.
- Registration is through the South Dakota Virtual School.
What you need to know
Essential information: Students and parents
Essential information: School officials
Who is behind Learning Power
Learning Power Advanced Placement courses in math, science and English are made possible by the South Dakota Board of Regents (through the Northern State University Center for Statewide E-learning),
the South Dakota Department of Education, and Technology and Innovation in Education (TIE).
For more information
Please address questions to
- NSU E-learning Center program assistant
Additional contact information
- Learning Power program director
- Learning Power program coordinator
- NSU E-learning Center principal